IBPS IT Officer “Specialist Officer” Job Profile, IBPS IT Officer “Specialist Officer” Work Description, IBPS Bank SO IT Officer Career Growth Rate, IBPS IT Officer Working Hours/ Times, IT Officers in Bank Jobs Role & Responsibility, IBPS IT Officer “Specialist Officer” Job Profile, Salary after Revision
: – Specialist Officer in the IT Officer Scale I Post is reputed posts in the Banking sector. In this article we are sharing the detailed information regarding the IBPS Specialist Officer in IT Department Salary, Work Description and Salary. The candidates who want to work in the public Sector Bank as the Specialist IT Officer Post, they must read this article carefully. We provide the complete information in the Hindi and English. Right from the basic definition of its Posts to its knowledge about work of Specialist Officer under IBPS, working details, returns, the way to grab the considering job. Every year IBPS department conducts IBPS Exam for Specialist Officer IT Officer post.
IBPS SO IT Officer Scale I Work Profile and Responsibility Details
Remove Security Threats –
- Specialist IT Officer has to check the network of Software’s and hardware’s is functioning properly or not.
- They check the Software’s and hardware’s is functioning frequently on regular intervals
- Prevent virus attacks
- Bank data is very sensitive as it is the matter of billions of connected customer’s savings. So, looking after for virus updates and system maintenance
Proper Feedback –
- Handling the grievances of employees at the bank, or that of top management and providing a sound feedback is also a job role associated with an IT officer.
- Proper installation and configuration of the system are in the hands of this concerning professional.
End-to-End Support – the IT officer is responsible for providing end-to-end support for banks.
The IBPS Specialist Officer IT Officer work profile is directed to manage various sub-systems of banking like managing ATM, mobile banking or internet banking. The proper flow of B2C and B2B within the authenticate track is the key role of his responsibility. The IT officer is meant to perform innovative functions also, like developing new software which is meaningful for the system and if required modify the existing software so that to avoid the security threats to system data.
IBPS SO IT Officer Career Growth Rate
Junior Management Grade Scale 1
Middle Management Grade Scale 2
Middle Management Grade Scale 3
Senior Management Grade Scale 4
Senior Management Grade Scale 5
Regional or Zonal Manager
IBPS Specialist IT officer Scale I Promotion Parameters
- Educational Qualification
- Performance level
- Merit Based
- Normal or seniority
- Professional qualification
- Written Examination
IBPS SO IT officer salary With Wages
|Designation||Approximate per Month inclusive DA and HRA|
|Office Scale III||Rs 64600|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs 48800|
|Officer Scale I||Rs 36400/ –|
To know more about IBPS IT Officer Work Profile & Responsibility, candidates please visit the official web portal. Thanks for visiting the IBPS Specialist Officer Scale I Salary and Promotions. If this article is useful, then please share this on the social networking sites.