JEECUP 2023 Application Form:- Joint Entrance Exam Council Polytechnic Uttar Pradesh is abbreviated as JEECUP. It is one of the great opportunity for the students who want admission in Institutions recognized by the Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2023 Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted online. The exam will be total of 100 marks and the questions asked will be objective type.
About JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023
JEECUP is a state-level exam that is organized and functioned every year by the Joint Entrance Examination Council. UPJEE 2023 exam is conducted to fill the seats in the field of engineering, pharmacy, and other Diploma Courses. There are various institutions in Uttar Pradesh that provide admission in their colleges through JEECUP 2023 scores.
Read out the full article to know everything about JEECUP 2023 recruitment, exam pattern, educational qualification, syllabus, application fee, and important dates.
Important dates to remember
|JEECUP 2023 Application Form submission starting date||February , 2023|
|Application submission last date||April , 2023|
|Admit card announcement||May or June 2023|
|Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023||June 2023|
|Answer Key Announcement||June 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
Important Information regarding JEECUP 2023 Application Form
- JEECUP 2023 application was released on February , 2023, to recruit candidates for various UG/PG courses
- The last date to apply is April , 2023
- The candidates were asked to submit the application form online no other mode was allowed
- Students need to follow all the norms before appearing for the Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023
- One candidate was allowed to apply only one time. Multiple submission of the application forms were not allowed
- Students need to fill in all the details correctly before the final submission of the application form
- Once the application fee is paid then the refund will not be allowed
- Remember to take out the print because that will be needed for the future or when you appear for the exam
The Payment structure of the Application Fee
The mode of payment of Application fee is through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-challan through SBI or ICICI bank.
Candidates have to pay the fees according to their categories. The application fee for different categories are-
- For General/ OBC aspirants- Rs 300+Bank Charges
- For ST/SC aspirants- Rs 200+ Bank Charges
To appear for the Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2023 candidate should be 14 years as of July 1st 2023. Below age candidates were not allowed to apply for the exam. Also, the maximum age limit is not released yet.
Applicants applying for the recruitment must belong to Uttar Pradesh then only they are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Engineering/ Technology Diploma
- Candidate need to be 10th passed out with a minimum of 35% qualifying marks
- Student must have 50% marks in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry subjects
- Pharmacy Diploma
- Candidate must be 12th passed out with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Maths as a mandatory subject with 50% qualifying marks
Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
The polytechnic entrance exam will be conducted online. The exam paper will be a total of 100 marks and the time allotted for the completion is 150 minutes.
The paper will be both in Hindi and English language suitable for all types of candidates. If the candidate will answer correctly then he/ she will be given 4 marks for that and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be subtracted.
JEECUP 2023 Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the polytechnic exam will be announced on the official website by the officials. The questions asked in the exam will be from the Class 10th and 12th that students already know.
For Engineering and Technology, the topics will be from subjects like- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
For Pharmacy the topis will be from subjects like- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
All the best students for your exam, prepare well and solve the before question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern. Prepare notes to revise all the topics thoroughly. Go through all the online and offline material for an outstanding result. Also, reach the exam hall on time carry your admit card, and avoid any mishappening activity.
Official notification JEECUP 2023
For more updates related to Polytechnic Entrance Exam stay connected with us.