MP Patwari 3555 Recruitment 2023 Notification, MPPEB has released an advertisement for Patwari 3555 Vacancies 2023, Candidates Can Check MP Patwari Bharti Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, MP Patwari Online form before 19 January 2023 at-http://peb.mp.gov.in/
Notification regarding MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 has been released by MPPEB on November 22, 2023. Thus, all interested candidates should visit the official website for applying for the exam from January 05, 2023, to January 19, 2023.
Overview of MP Patwari Bharti 2023:
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Posts||MP Patwari, Assistant Auditor, Coordinator, Junior Accountant, Assistant Manager, Teacher & Clerk|
|No. of vacancies||3555|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written ExaminationPersonal InterviewVerification of Documents|
Important Dates of MPPEB Patwari Recruitment 2023:
Some important dates related to the MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 are-
|Date of Notification||November 22, 2023|
|Start date of online application||January 05, 2023|
|Last date of online application||January 19, 2023|
|Last date for payment of application fee||January 19, 2023|
|Last date for making corrections in the application form||January 21, 2023|
|Date of Exam||From March 15, 2023|
Vacancy Details of MP Patwari Notification 2023:
The vacancy details are-
|Type of Post||No. of vacancies|
Category-wise vacancies for MP Patwari-
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
MP Patwari Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
- They must also be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
Educational Qualification Required:
- The candidates must have degree or certificate of B.A., B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Com., B.V.Sc., BCA, MBBS, M.A., UG, Diploma, PG or any equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institute.
- For being selected for the post of Patwari, they must have passed CPCT score card with Computer Proficiency & Hindi Typing within 3 years probationary period.
Age Limit of MPPEB Patwari Vacancy 2023:
- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- Maximum age limit- 40 years
MP Patwari Bharti Selection Criteria:
The selection criteria is as follows-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of the Documents
Application Process of MP Patwari Notification 2023 :
The application process for the MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 is as follows-
- Candidates should visit the website http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Then, they must do registration by providing all the required details.
- Next, they will receive their registration number and password.
- Then, they should visit the login page and login.
- After that, they must provide all the required details.
- Next, they should upload scanned sign, photo and documents.
- Next, they must pay the application fee.
- Then, they should submit the filled up application form.
- Finally, they must save the form for exam purpose.
Application Fee Dettails :
|Category of the Candidates||Application Fee|
|General Category or other States candidates||500 rupees|
|Scheduled Castes or Other Backward Classes or Scheduled Tribes who are residents of Madhya Pradesh||250 rupees|
Application fee can be paid via both online as well as offline modes.
MP Patwari Exam 2023 Examination Pattern:
The Exam Pattern is mentioned below-
- The exam will be held in 2 parts, that is, Part A and Part B and each part will contain total 100 questions.
- Thus, there will be total 200 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- No negative marking will be there.
- All the questions will be MCQs.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
|A||G.K. or Science|
|B||G.K. and Aptitude|
|B||General Computer Knowledge|
|B||General Reasoning Ability|
Salary Details of MP Patwari Bharti 2023:
The starting salary of MP Patwari is 20800 rupees + allowances and benefits.
The salary for other posts ranges from 5200 rupees to 20200 rupees along with 2800 rupees grade pay.
MP Patwari Exam Cut-Off Marks:
The cut-off marks will be released along with the result a few days after the exam. It will depend on the level of difficulty of the exam. If the exam paper will be easy, the cut off will be high and vice-versa.
We hope that this article regarding MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 will be helpful for you. You can share your views about this article via comments.
FAQs for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
What are the application dates?
Will there be any negative markings in the exam?
Can the application be done via offline mode?