NTPC Recruitment 2023, National Thermal Power Corporation will soon invite applications for Executive Engineer Trainee Posts, Check Eligibility Criteria and other details of NTPC Recruitment Notification 2023, NTPC GATE Bharti Schedule 2023, NTPC Recruitment Throgh Gate 2023
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued a short notification on the official website regarding the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees using GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2023 Scores for the job of Engineering Executive Trainee. According to the official website, the NTPC GATE Application Portal will open on May 2023, at the Official website.
According to sources, the deadline for NTPC GATE registration is June 2023. A total of Engineering Executive Trainees-2023 openings are available in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Instrumentation, with remuneration ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000/-.
NTPC GATE 2023 Recruitment Important Details :
All the important information of NTPC Recruitment is given below-:
|Name of posts||Executive Engineer Trainee Posts|
|Conduct by||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2023|
|Application start date||May 2023|
|Application last date||June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC 2023
Educational qualification :
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage /Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering – Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering – Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
The maximum age restriction for the candidates is 27 years old. Additionally, candidates from the reserved category will be granted age relaxation in accordance with government guidelines.
Selection Procedure for NTPC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible must take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023.
Candidates will be chosen based on their GATE-2023 scores and performance.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023
A step wise guide to applying in NTPC Recruitment are given below-:
- Visit the Official website of NTPC i.e. https://ntpccareers.net/
- Search for Recruitment Notification Link.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification Link
- Fill in all the details which is required for the application.
- Recheck and submit the application form.