RRCWR Apprentices Recruitment 2023, RRC Mumbai Zone Apprentices Application from will soon be available online, Railway Mumbai 10th Pass Candidates New Bharti Form 2023, Railway Recruitment Cell Wetern Zone Bharti Schedule 2023
The railway has a large number of vacancies for persons seeking government jobs (Sarkari Naukri). The Western Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) in Mumbai has a large number of apprentice vacancies. In all, positions will be filled by the railways.
This is an excellent railway career opportunity. You can apply for these positions if you have completed your 10th grade. In addition, you need to have an ITI certificate relating to NCVT/SCVT. The application procedure for these positions will begin on May 2023. The Last date to apply is June 2023.
Railway Recruitment Cell Bharti Highlights :
More information regarding the vacancy is given below.
|Name of post||Apprentices|
|Conducted by||Indian Railways|
|Total Number of Posts||posts|
|Application Start date||May 2023|
|Application last date||June 2023|
|Educational critieria||10th Pass with ITI certificate|
|Age limit||15-24 yr|
|Selection procedure||Merit basis|
Group C, Group D, NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 vacancies are available from the Ministry of Indian Railways. Indian Railways 2023 Recruitment and Rail Jobs for 12th, 10th, SSC / Senior Secondary, ITI, Diploma, and any Degree holders.
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification :
It is mandatory for the candidate to have passed the 10th standard. Also, the candidate should have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Age range :
The minimum age of the candidates has been fixed at 15 years and the maximum age is 24 years. Candidates of the reserved category will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules.
Selection procedure of RRC Apprentice :
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their qualifications. The candidates’ merit will be calculated using their 10th grade and ITI grades. In order to be considered for this position, there will be no written exam or interview.
Vacancy Details of RRC Mumbai Zone :
1.Group ‘A’ Posts – UPSC is in charge of Group A jobs, which are filled through the Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Exam.
2. Group ‘B’ Posts – This post is not immediately accessible. Section Officers Grade – improved posts from Group ‘C’ railway personnel on a deputation basis – are linked by Group B postings.
3. Group ‘C’ Posts – Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering jobs (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication), and other technical and non-technical cadre positions are available.
4.Group ‘D’ Posts – Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon, and more positions in many disciplines are available.
5. Other Posts – ITI Apprentices, Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota, etc.
Application fee for Railway Recruitment :
The application cost for applicants in the General and OBC categories is Rs . SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants, on the other hand, do not have to pay an application fee. Application fees can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or another online payment method.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment 2023
Step Wise guide for application procedure for Railway Recruitment is given below.
- Visit Official Website of Indian Railway i.e. https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Search for Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification Link.
- Click on the link and fill in the details.
- Fill in all the required information in the application form.
- Pay application fee with online payment.
- Recheck and submit the application form.
- Download the Payment Receipt.